Monday, April 24, 2017

Sunglasses on Sunglasses


From top to bottom: Karen Walker, Ray Ban, Le SpecsIllesteva, Sunday Somewhere, Ray Ban, Le Specs
I certainly would post more, except sometimes I feel like I have already posted about everything. Nevertheless, I enjoy posting about what I truly enjoy—so if I'm not fully invested in and enjoying what I'm writing or posting about then I feel my posts will lack excitement. Anyways, I've found my main accessory that I'm constantly purchasing or buying: sunglasses. Over the past two years I've spontaneously accumulated three Dior Sunglasses. I always used to wear my Ray Ban Wayfarer's anywhere and everywhere way back when. Now, all I wear are my Dior's (So Real or Technologic styles). So I thought I'd search for more, and I came across a few, but I decided to go outside my Dior-comfort zone and go for other styles and brands. Coincidentally, there seems to be a trend out of the ones I chose which encompass mirrored/metallic frames and round-shapes (as shown above).