Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Presents


Presents: Gucci BootsMargiela Sunglasses, Mealnie Georgecopoulos Ring, A McQueen Scarf, Marcelo Burlon County iPhone 5 Case, Givenchy Wallet
I usually opt for clothing items, but this year I thought I would change it up and go for some accessories and shoes. Hope these are of interest to some of you!
Christmas is right around the corner and I know many people find this time busy/annoying, so it is always great to do shopping before December or if you are late or a busy person on the norm, then online shopping is always a great-easy way to purchase items. Just make sure you reach the deadline, as a lot of websites during this time of year, in order to receive your gift(s) in time for Christmas. Right now, a lot of them are offering free overnight/express shipping. Although I am busy with other things, shopping always has time (kind of).

Happy Holidays everyone!