Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sales on Sales on Sales

It's been a while.... however, I have been on holidays & I made some time out to share some sales with you guys (& wow, have there been many). So, go, go, go, go (shawty, it's your birthday &.... getting off track) & get you "sumn'" before it's all gone!!
Forward by Elyse Walker (up to 50% off)
French Connection (up to 50% off)
Helmut Lang (up to 50% off)
J Brand (my fav, up to 60% off)
Juicy Couture (additional 50% off of sale, free shipping)
Madewell (up to 30% off)
Mackage (my fav, up to 50% off)
Neiman Marcus (up to 60% off, free shipping)
Rag & Bone (my fav)
Revolve Clothing (up to 70% off)
Sephora (up to 20% off)
ShopBop (my fav)
Singer22 (up to 40% off)
Scoop NYC (my fav, up to 60% off)
Top Shop (up to 50% off)
Urban Outfitters (additional 50% off all sale, free shipping)
*sales may be subject to change
After all, who doesn't enjoy a good sale?!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas & are enjoying their holidays!