Monday, September 17, 2012

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Classic Q Wingman Wristlet - Review

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Classic Q Wingman Wristlet. Keychain: Alexander McQueen - Signature Skull.
Marc Jacobs products are by far some of my favourites. Also one of my top favourite designers. I can never get enough of these small pouches Marc by Marc Jacobs always comes out with. I've been wanting to invest in a new wristlet/small pouch for a while, but I couldn't find one in a red-like colour. Before I purchased this one, I used a Marc by Marc Jacobs - Classic Q Key Pouch. Which was great, but the colour & pattern was becoming "too out-there" & it didn't have separated pockets. This one is amazing! It has up to four pockets, one for your iPhone, change, cash & misc. It also has 1 ID slot & 3 card slots. The leather is fairly soft. I usually opt for harder leather because it's usually longer lasting, but I couldn't resist this one with the gold detailing & red leather. This is far more impressive.
Well done, Marc Jacobs.
Related: Marc by Marc Jacobs - Classic Q Huge Hiller BagWhat's In My Bag?Marc by Marc Jacobs - Classic Q Key Pouch.