Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Art Basel Creations

I haven't done a post on anything art related in quite some time, so I thought it's finally time to do so! The painting above I came across while looking through the some websites, these are some that were at Art Basel this year around.
1. The first one, which has a whole bunch of colour incorporated reminded of the different cartoons I would watch as a child (The Simpsons, Looney Tunes, Cat-Dog, etc.). From one of Galerie Perrotin's various participants.
2. This sculpture like reminds me of chemistry — electrons & neutrons specifically, not sure if I would want a reminder of science. From one of Galerie Perrotin's various participants.
3. These sneakers would be perfect for display. They are fitted with feet sculpted skateboards. Wouldn't mind learning how to create something like it. By Haroshi.
4. This one is so simple & would be great for a mirrored interior decoration. By Anish Kapoor,"Untitled."
Happy 4th of July to all my American dreamers!