Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Scarves

Urban Outfitters - Ecote Beaded Fringe, Forever 21 - ChevronDiane Von Furstenburg (DVF) - Hanover Printed, Alexander McQueen - Skull-Print Silk Chiffon, Marc By Marc Jacobs - Jacobson Striped, Missoni - Zig-Zag Cotton (similar to Missoni, but cheaper ones here, here & here).
Scarfs are usually worn during the winter/fall the most, but they are worn on spring breezy days here & there as well. I don't see too many people wear them, but I do.. here & there. I personally like spring scarfs, but sometimes they aren't always the most appropriate to wear especially went it's 30ºC+ in weather. I decided to look at some that appealed me & are great for those random bipolar weeks where one days it's hot & the next day it's cold-warm.
Do wear scarfs during the breezy spring days?! Leave a comment below!
Have a great Thursday everyone!