Monday, April 16, 2012

OPI - You Don't Know Jacques! - Review

I've been giving my nails a break from nail polish for a bit (& have been a tad bit lazy to paint my nails). BUT.. I finally got the chance to try out OPI's infamous nail polish, "You Don't Know Jacques!" that I bought about a month ago during my Nail Polish Spree. This nail polish is a dark, taupe brown-grey. It reminds me of one of my Essie nail polishes called "Mink Muffs," but OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques!" is a bit more darker! I think this colour looks great for the rainy weather that has been occurring as of lately. The consistency of this polish is great. Only 1-2 coats needed. Overall, although it's not my favourite colour (I often don't like dark colours), I do think this a great polish & I do recommend it if you're into dark colours, 10 out of 10. Great job, OPI!
Have you tried OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques!?" Would like to see your thoughts on it!