Thursday, April 26, 2012

Essie - Splash Of Grenadine - Review

I have been on the hunt for this nail polish for a while & I finally found it on my "Nail Polish Spree," about 2  weeks ago. This colour may just make it to my top nail polishes! The colour of this nail polish is a pink with purple under tone (cream nail polish). The consistency is great, you only need up to 1-2 coats for an opaque finish. Lately, many of the nail polishes I have purchased from Essie/OPI have been working great.. which I'm gladly happy about, but at the same time all of my opinions may be sounding quite similar - which may be getting boring? (I hope not..) This nail polish is definitely a 10 out of 10. Well done, Essie, once again!
I would greatly appreciate your opinions on Essie's "Splash Of Grenadine!" Leave a comment below!