Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips - Review

Let me start off my typing that this is a gorgeous & probably one of best pink nail polishes I've purchased & tried out by far. I've been trying to search for a "darkish" pink nail polish for a while & OPI's "Kiss Me On my Tulips" has definitely come to the rescue. This pink is great if you're looking for an almost 'ideal' pink. The consistency of this polish is great as well. You can definitely get away with 1 coat, but I'd recommend 2-3 if you want a complete opaque finish on your nails. It's probably still on the shelves of your nearest salon/nail polish stores & I'd recommend you go pick it up because it's from OPI's most recent "Holland" collection & a gorgeous pink. Overall, a great nail polish once again! Lovely job, OPI!
Have you tried OPI's "Kiss Me On Tulips?" Would like to see your thoughts on it!
Have a great day everyone!