Monday, March 12, 2012

Nail Polish Spree

1. OPI - Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? (Holland Collection). 2. OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips.
3. OPI - Feelin' Hot Hot Hot! 4. OPI - You Don't Know Jacques! 5. Essie - Splash Of Grenadine.
6. Essie - Play Date. (Overboard Collection).
The other day I went to watch The Lorax (great movie, recommend it for both young children/adults). While I was taking a trip to the mall, I though I'd might as well do a small nail polish spree. I found some gorgeous nail polish colours! I couldn't help myself, I wanted to buy more, but I decided not to because I thought the six were 'enough' to start off with. Even the lady at the counter was like "woah, you have a whole collection here, beautiful colours." Gets said every time. I am definitely satisfied with the colours I picked out though!
What was your last nail polish purchase?