Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Season Of Coloured Denim


Spring & summer are right around the corner, which also means time for all the comeback of brights! Once again another spring/summer, another time to be colourblocking. I wasn't the biggest fan on coloured denim, but that's changed. All thanks to Rag & Bone/JEAN's, all of their jeans are so colourful & I couldn't help myself to purchase one (1).. which eventually became three (3). Coloured denim are a bold statement piece that can put together an effortless outfit. This years spring/summer runways, I have seen many, many, many pants/leggings/denim which incorporate bright colours. Theirs also been neon coloured jeans coming out (which are in fact crazy, yet gorgeous).
Above are a few that I own: Rag & Bone/JEAN - RustRag & Bone/JEAN - Burnt OrangeRag & Bone/JEAN - Royal Blue.
You can purchase many of these from the following:
How do you feel about bright denim? Leave a comment below!