Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OPI - Lincoln Park, After Dark - Review

I bought OPI's "Lincoln Park, After Dark" specifically because I normally don't buy (or like) dark colours. So I decided to take a chance & buy this dark colour. A lot of people rave about this colour constantly, as well, but I personally don't think it's much to rave about. If you like dark colours, I would suggest trying it out, because it has great consistency much like most OPI nail polishes. I like how you only need an appliance of 1-2 coats. The colour in the bottle is almost black, but you can see a deep purple, but when it's applied onto the nails it's more of a black, which I don't like. I would give this a 9 out of 10, because of the contrast of the colour (in bottle vs. on nails).
Have you tried OPI's Lincoln Park, After Dark? How do you like it?