Monday, February 13, 2012

Nail Polish Similarities - Price (Versus)

I truly adore all of my nail polishes & always will, but sometimes spending $20+ just for a nail polish can be a bit overwhelming (even if it's the amazing Deborah Lippmann). Throughout my nail polish shopping I always see very similar colours that compare perfectly to pricey nail polishes (dupes), so I decided to create the similarities above which show you the similar shades in cheaper versus pricier.
Revlon - "Facets of Fuchsia" vs. Deborah Lippmann - "Bad Romance"
Revlon "Whimsical" vs. Deborah Lippmann - "Glitter In The Air"
OPI - "Significant Other Colour" vs. Deborah Lippmann - "Wicked Game"
Milani - "Gems" vs. Deborah Lippmann - "Happy Birthday"
Essie - "Mint Candy Apple" vs. Chanel - "Jade"
Essie - "Borrowed & Blue" vs. Chanel - "Riva"