Monday, February 20, 2012

Fur Fanatic

1. Nasty Gal - Kate Faux Fur Coat. 2. ASOS Collarless Coat - Shaggy Faux Fur. 3. ASOS - Faux Fox Fur. 4. Michael by Michael Kors - Faux Fur Coat. 5. Miu Miu - Feather Fur Coat. 6. Top Shop - Faux Fur Jacket.
Winter isn't over just yet! (Well.. at least not where I live).. I've never been a big fan of fur, but this winter it's been all about the furs! When I go out I occasionally, I throw on a fur jacket or vest. Fur with me, has it's time & place, because I don't go out to too many places where wearing fur is necessary. I usually wear my fur jacket/vests to a Raptors game or randomly on the weekends. I'm still more on the leather side of jackets/vests, but fur has been making it's way to second place this year. There aren't that many "nice" ones available online anymore, due to end of season sales (especially affordable ones - I didn't want them all to be high-end), but these are a few that aren't that bad. I decided to do a post specifically on fur jackets/vests that you can still buy for this year (if it's still winter, where you live) or get ready for next year.