Monday, January 23, 2012

OPI - My Chihuahua Bites - Review

I tried out OPI's "My Chihuahua Bites" because I really like red shades of nail polishes, more then I used to. The name also brought my attention towards it. OPI's "My Chihuahua Bites" is a gorgeous colour, it's a bright corally red, less on the orange side, more-so on the pink side. This nail colour reminds of the summer, like everything else has been as of lately. I think it's more of a summer colour, but I don't care. I am wearing it in the winter & it looks dazzling in the sunlight. Best of all if you're in a rush you only need 1 coat, but if you have time 2 coats would work as well. Like most OPI nail polishes, this colour is very pigmented & goes on great. Overall, "My Chihuahua Bites" 10 out of 10. Well done, OPI!
Have you tried OPI's "My Chihuahua Bites?" What do you think of it? Leave a comment below.