Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Nicki Minaj OPI - Nail Lacquer Collection 2012


Nicki Minaj has teamed up with OPI for her own nail polish collection with them. You may purchase yours at your nearest salon, shop or wherever you get your OPI. Available now! I have bought the colour "Fly" which is a bright teal colour, but not too bright. It's a perfect colour for spring/summer & I can't wait to rock it. I swatched the colour "Fly" & it's very pigmented & I most definitely recommend it, as of right now. A more detailed post will be up once I wear it fully. So what are you waiting for?.. Go out & have yourself a Pink Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.. whichever day you choose to buy it & wear it, I am sure your nails are going to look "Fly" & you'll be able to say you "Did It On Em."
(Pictures via. Nicki Minaj)