Sunday, January 29, 2012

Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy


I always like trying out different perfumes, but theirs certain perfumes that have that "it" fragrance that I like, specifically. I used to always go for J Lo's "Glow." Believe it or not, I went through 4-6 full perfume bottles of it. About 1-2 years ago, I found a replacement for it, with the name of "Viva La Juicy" by Juicy Couture in full size. Juicy Couture isn't my favourite brand/designer, but their perfume "Viva La Juicy" is truly exquisite & has an amazing scent to it. This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. I have an odd pet peeve towards perfume getting finished, so I try not to use it all that much, but I can't help, but use it. It also contains some of my favourite types of scents containing: jasmine, amber, sandlewood, vanilla, along with a few others. I think this perfume is a must have & something every female should have in her perfume collection.