Monday, January 09, 2012

Coated Denim - J Brand, Rag & Bone, Etc.

Today I wore some J Brand coated denim, so in spirit of wearing some coated denim, it'd only be right for me to do a post about them. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of different wax coated jeans ranging from many different colours & designers. It's a new way of having leather-like jeans, but in an inexpensive way. These jeans are something you can dress up or down. Although this may sound a bit cliched; they definitely make the outfit complete. Many blogs & fashion runways have incorporated coated-denim. They may not be everyone's cup of tea, but they are absolutely by far, one of my favourite items I have previously purchased.  I recommend you try some on before you buy them, in any designer or wherever you stumble over in finding them. These jeans may look leather-like, but aren't nearly as expensive like most leather denim which range from 1,000+. You can buy these online & in-store depending on location.
Some pictures are posted below of what I recommend:
J Brand - 901 Coated Denim - $174 (My fav)
Rag & Bone - Coated Black Denim - $198
Interested?.. Check out: J Brand, Rag & Bone. Google them & I'm sure you'll find a variety of them!