Sunday, November 27, 2011

Essie - Muchi Muchi - Review

Another day, another nail polish post. So this week I'm trying out Essie's "Muchi Muchi." This colour is a light pretty-pink shade & fairly sheer. I do not recommend "Muchi Muchi" if you're impatient or like opaque finishes, as I do. This specific nail polish of Essie's consists up to 3-4 coats, which I found a bit time consuming. I highly suggest this nail polish if you have the time & you're somewhat patient. This nail polish also took longer then dry normal nail polishes (oddly). I usually only have to put 2 coats to get an opaque finish from Essie nail polishes, but this one was just not doing it, with 2 coats this nail polish was very sheer. Out of 10, I rate this polish a 5. Better luck next time, Essie!
Have you tried it out? How do you like it? Leave a comment below!